Alexis Grace Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol: Top 12 Predictions

Go down

American Idol: Top 12 Predictions Empty American Idol: Top 12 Predictions

Post by Angie Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Who's in? Who Will Win?
With the second round of live performances for American Idol 8 coming up, I thought it was time to go out on a limb and predict who will make it to the top 12. OK, so 25% of the American Idol finals have already been chosen, which is good for me because that means I can only get a maximum
American Idol: Top 12 Predictions
of nine wrong. (I don't think so.) When American Idol resumes live performances with group 2, the voters will set the next 25%. Before that happens, here is a list of who you can expect to make it to the final 12.

First up, the easy ones. These three made it out of group one on the first American Idol live broadcast of the season. Alexis Grace, Michael Sarver, and Danny Gokey. Of these three Danny Gokey has to be the front runner with Michael Sarver, good as he is a long shot to be the next American Idol. Alexis Grace came out of nowhere with her Group one performance to secure a spot in the final twelve, but who will be joining them.

Read the full article here.

Angie
Admin
Admin

http://www.dannygokeyunofficial.com

Back to top Go down