Alexis Grace Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with AI8 Finalist Alexis Grace

2 posters

Go down

Interview with AI8 Finalist Alexis Grace Empty Interview with AI8 Finalist Alexis Grace

Post by Angie Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Interview with American Idol 8 Finalist Alexis Grace
Grace Under Pressure

Patricia Morris Buckley - Associate Staff Writer
pmb@thetwocentscorp.com

Listening to singer Alexis Grace, the first female singer to make it into American Idol’s Top 12 for Season 7, you’d never believe that she hadn’t been a media darling for years instead of a mere 24 hours. Interviewed the morning after last week’s results show, she showed grace and style as she took questions from reporters.

Listening to singer Alexis Grace, the first female singer to make it into American Idol’s Top 12 for Season 7, you’d never believe that she hadn’t been a media darling for years instead of a mere 24 hours. Interviewed the morning after last week’s results show, she showed grace and style as she took questions from reporters.

Take this hot button topic: The other contestants who didn’t make the cut and who she thinks should go to the Wild Card round.

“That is a tough question because everybody was good in our group,” she said. “I mean I would have said that could be top 12 right there. The thing about our group that was in, everybody has something different to offer to America. So, I mean it’s really up in the air. I mean I wouldn’t even know where to begin with that one.”

Read the rest of the interview here.

Angie
Admin
Admin

http://www.dannygokeyunofficial.com

Back to top Go down

Interview with AI8 Finalist Alexis Grace Empty Re: Interview with AI8 Finalist Alexis Grace

Post by GeeWindu Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:45 am

Cool! Thanks! That's a good sized interview!
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

https://alexisgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down