Who is Alexis Grace? She's Simon's Dark Horse on American Idol

Go down

Who is Alexis Grace? She's Simon's Dark Horse on American Idol

Post by Angie on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 pm

February 25, 2009 by Beth Inman
Source

Alexis Grace is the 20-year-old mother of Ryan Elizabeth. Remember her? She is the one who took American Idol by surprise.

This was not her first attempt at American Idol. No, this is her third. When Alexis made her appearance in front of Randy, Simon, Paula and Kara, she was told she looked like a goody two shoes (my words!). Kara decided to nasty up a little and came out fighting her way to the top.

With hot pink tips in her hair, and a cross between Aretha Franklin and Dusty Springfield in her voice and style, she literally rocked the walls with her rendition of "I Never Loved a Man". No hesitation, no intimidation, called "a little dark horse" by Simon; she knew what she wanted...and she got it. She made it to the final 12. I always knew she would.

From Memphis, Tennessee, this graduate of Overton High has a great support system. Friends and family all over Memphis, as well as countless new fans all over the United States voted her through to the final 12.

This little pixie of a thing weighs 99 pounds and stands just less than 5 feet tall. She was raised on the Memphis blues, and sings in a local band with her father. She enjoys playing music with her dad, and I hear that her band is a little worried. And they should be. This little powerhouse is going to go somewhere. Perhaps, just perhaps she will take them with her.

There is quite a bit of talent this year. Our infallible judges seem to be getting a little better at picking the line-up. The only problem is; it is way too hard to decide who should go home. America got this one right.

Angie
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.dannygokeyunofficial.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is Alexis Grace? She's Simon's Dark Horse on American Idol

Post by GeeWindu on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:36 am

Kara decided to nasty up a little and came out fighting her way to the top.
Is it just me or did someone mix up the names here? Laughing

Woah 99 lbs and less than 5 feet tall! She is even shorter than I thought! Hey Mandieeeee if you ever stop by here you'll be glad to know you are taller than her haha! Razz Very Happy

GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://alexisgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down