Alexis Grace Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis You Have A Good Heart, You Helped My Baby!

Go down

Alexis You Have A Good Heart, You Helped My Baby! Empty Alexis You Have A Good Heart, You Helped My Baby!

Post by ladyfinney Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 am

I am a married mother of Five daughters 24, 21, 16, 11, 6. I did see you on American Idol and I really enjoyed your performance. My six year old's name is
Nima'athafiy(Gentle as a dove), (the name of an egyptian queen),but we call her Nima for short. Nima has a blood disorder that causes her to bruise easily, she got hurt at the shelter we were living in Harlem, NYC March 2009 and ended up going to the OR at Columbia University's Children's Hospital five times and had three blood transfusions. Needless to say that was a really rough time for our family
and an even worst time for Nima. We were all afraid she was going to lose her arm. Thankfully due the protection of the most high God and the superb diligence and know how of the doctors at the childrens hospital she did not. We are finally in our own apartment and Nima is doing great and receives therapy, but she never forgot you and neither did I. I always wanted to thank you for brightening my baby's day at a very down time in her life, she really didn't angel angel understand what exactly happened to her but she was sad and worried about her arm and you really helped in making her happy. She shows everyone the picture you took with her and she say's that's Alexis Grace she's my friend. Thank you Alexis from our family, You're a doll. God Bless you, I pray for you to shoot past the stars, Good Luck, Never quit, We Support You.

ladyfinney

Back to top Go down