Alexis Grace Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recap of the last two shows...

2 posters

Go down

Recap of the last two shows... Empty Recap of the last two shows...

Post by GeeWindu Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 am

Okay so Alexis didn't perform but I thought I'd put it in this section so something was here LOL!

Well on Tuesday there was two stand outs far and above the rest.

Lil Rounds who had a great voice and did really well just isn't my style

And..

Scott McIntyre who I thought had the best performance of the night. He poured a lot of passion into that song.

Out of most everyone else no one stood out to me much. I liked Ju'Not and think he should've made the top 12 instead of Jorge. While Jorge had a lot of passion he just wasn't really that good in my mind comparatively to others.

But overall an average to bad night. I didn't like Von and hope he doesn't make the top 12 since he made the wildcard round that's on today. I remembver him from his audition and honestly he seems to shout a lot. I'm glad though that Nathaniel didn't make it through. He was okay on the slow parts... yes only okay and then the fast part? What The Heck! He was pretty bad I thought.

As for the wildcard... I'm so glad Megan and Jesse made it to that round! I want them both to go onto the top 12. Megan is extremely unique and fun, and Jesse is pretty dang good!

I'm hoping it's those two plus either Anoop or Giraud. I guess it depends on the song they sing and think that Ricky Braddy has a shot to surprise us but going right before Alexis and so early on in the show he just bored me before.

Who do I think will make it? Megan for sure if she doesn't mess up bigtime, then it's hard to say but I think they are going to put Tatiana thru and then Anoop. But performances will be a key I think. If Jesse performs an awesome song and one of these others is terrible she could make it even if she was a last minute decision for the Judges. I wish her luck!

My overall favorites so far this season are: Alexis Grace, Scott McIntyre, Megan Corkrey, then Danny Gokey, Jesse Langseth, and Allison (the one with maroon dyed hair). So 3 girls 2 guys and at this moment there are only three women in the top 12. This could get interesting if the guys out perform the girls tonight.
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

https://alexisgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Recap of the last two shows... Empty Re: Recap of the last two shows...

Post by Angie Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:38 am

Well we all know what happened. Jasmine is one I always forget. Oh well.

Megan...i'm super happy with this choice. I love her! And Jesse Sad Well since she is from around where I live I hope she starts doing some local shows as I will be there if I can. So Cool!

OH.....I'm still bitter that Ju'Not didn't make Top 12 13 Mad

Angie
Admin
Admin

http://www.dannygokeyunofficial.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeWindu Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:32 am

Yes Jasmine how? I'm betting tho that she isn't the first to go though next week as a guy will probably go, my bet Michael will leave us first. Tho if two go Jasmine right behind... I'm seeing a lot of people liking this Kris guy who I don't even remember! So sad he looks like he'll be this year's Syesha Sad Oh well.

And yes you should look to see if she is gonna play any shows around you Smile That would be really cool... she is pretty good. Take a video camera would ya? Very Happy
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

https://alexisgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down