Alexis Grace Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Messges to You from our Myspace

Go down

Messges to You from our Myspace Empty Messges to You from our Myspace

Post by GeeWindu Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:11 am

Here's a couple messages for you Alexis that we got on myspace!

I'm NOT happy about there decison but I do know that you will become something big and everything that you worked for will be worth it..
All my prayer to you and your family. You go girl.....
- Theresa

I truly wept, invitation to play in my show! - Electra Texan

Ur hot!!!! - Ruben & Sheri

Hey Alexis, I am so soo sad that you are no longer on the show. With every performance you blow me away. . . You are so talented! This is not the end - I Love You!!! (<---that's her myspace name)

I believe in you......

Don't give up and don't be saddened ok.... This is nothing it is just one show......... This is just the begining for you and now you are just gunna have to fight harder........ I believe in you...... You are so great, just keep thinking of that little pumpkin of yours(Your Daughter)......... She will give you every reason to blieve in yourself and to keep pursuing this.............. - I Love You!!!
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

https://alexisgrace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Messges to You from our Myspace Empty Re: Messges to You from our Myspace

Post by GeeWindu Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Alexis, I'm a big fan! Don't worry, you're going to have an amazing career! Come sing in Atlanta soon! - Lawrence

Hi, names Damon, enjoyed watching the show and you singing, I write song and wanted to know if she was possible interested in looking over some of my songs. I work in a studio here in Brooklyn and always writing new songs.I favor the blues / soul thing with some funk. If willing to talk write me back anytime you have a chance. - Damon From Arkansas

Hey Alexis congrats for your performance on american idol, we here at home always chose you and it were shocked when we saw you leaving the show........ it was really unfortunately.
We hope to see you again next year and who knows, if you come to the bay area one day, please lets us know. We would love to meet you in person.
God Bless
- Luiz & Caren
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GeeWindu Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:15 am

You were very good on Idol. Don't give up if this is what you want to do for money. You can make it happen. - Tom

You are the only contestant I voted for. Please add me so I can keep up with your endeavors. Your voice is pitch perfect. Never give up. God bless. - Wineesa
GeeWindu
GeeWindu
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down